This chapter discusses a recently-discovered fragment of a Welsh bardic grammar, preserved on a single vellum bifolium in the Flintshire Record Office in Hawarden. It was probably composed in the third quarter of the fourteenth century by an anonymous author from north-east Wales. It is one of only two Welsh literary manuscripts from before 1400 written in a documentary hand (Anglicana) rather than in a book hand. It is quite different from the other surviving bardic grammars and discusses matters such as composition, transmission of poetry (orally and in written form) and orthography in a lively manner, and offering advice to pupil poets. The author was aware of the fact that earlier poetry was preserved in manuscripts with varying orthographical practices; and was also aware of the work of other Welsh grammarians from the past. An edition of the text is offered with accompanying translation.